Character[edit | edit source]
Carla works as a waitress at Cheers. She is also a mother of eight kids. Carla is known for being sarcastic and kind of cruel to the other characters on the show, often poking fun at them for their problems as she is a very bitter and miserable woman. She makes it a point to take cheap shots at everyone around her whenever they open their mouth. She is especially cruel to Cliff Clavin. She is one of few characters who has children. Carla never celebrates Easter (neither does Kelly, Woody, Cliff, Norm, Vera, Rebecca, Frasier, Lillith) .She also doesn't celebrate 4th of July.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- She's been married twice and is a mother to 8 children
- She attends Mass every Sunday.
- It is implied that her life has been hard and rough from an early age, seeing as she attended St. Clete's School for Wayward Girls.
- Her outfits are usually comprised of printed shirts, pants, jeans, skirts, and costume jewelry earrings.
- She's a huge sports fan and enthusiastically reacts to a team winning or losing.